Fri, May 24|
Eagle Ridge Golf and Country Club
"Team Duggan Mortgage - The Mortgage Centre" Presents The Milton Oldstars 33rd Annual Golf Tournament
As you are well aware, the Milton Oldstars Hockey Club is a not-for-profit group in the Town of Milton which focuses its community efforts on raising funds for local charities within the Town. Proceeds from this Tournament will go towards our 2019 fundraising goals.
Time & Location
May 24, 2019, 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Eagle Ridge Golf and Country Club, 11742 10 Line, Georgetown, ON L7G 4S7, Canada
About The Event
TIME: Sign-in: 12:00 noon ; Tee Off (Shotgun): 1:00 pm ; Dinner: 7:00 pm.
FORMAT: Four Man Scramble (Shotgun Start)
COST: $175 per player, $700 per foursome
- Green Fees
- Golf Cart
- Premium gift package for each player
Profits from this golf tournament (and our hockey tournament in the fall) will be used to support many worthwhile causes within the Milton community. Last year's initiatives included the following:
- Over the Team’s 35 years of operation The Milton District Hospital Foundation, as our core beneficiary (Platinum Level Sponsor), and numerous others have received in excess of $530,000 from the Oldstars for their various programs. Others in our benefaction program include the following:
- • Milton Hospital Foundation ($360,000)
- • 8 annual Scholastic/Athletic bursaries to the 4 Milton High Schools ($85,000) named in honour of Mr. Bruce Dolson, a long time patron and supporter of the Oldstars.
- • Milton Leisure Centre/Thompson Arena elevator and flooring ($45,500)
- • North Halton Community Living ($25,700)
- • Darling’s Home For Kids ($8,700)
- • Rebecca’s Hope Trust Fund (Leukemia Foundation $7,500)
- • Milton Sports Hall of Fame ($2,500)
- • Allendale Long Term Health Care Facility ($2,000)
- • Women’s Shelter ($1,500)
- • St. John’s Ambulance ($1,500)
Four Man Scramble
Fee includes: - Green Fees - Golf Cart - Dinner - Premium gift package for each player - Prizes
per hole sponsored
Includes course signage, hole sponsorship, year-long website recognition and local newspaper recognition.